What is Non Woven Geotextile Fabric
Non woven geotextile fabric, also known as non woven geotextile, is a permeable geosynthetic material made from synthetic fibers with needle-punched or non-woven supnbond technology.
Types of Non Woven Geotextile:
PP Needlepunched Non Woven Geoextile Membrane
PET Geotextile Non Woven Fabric Punched
PET Filament Non Woven Geotextile
PP Filament Non Woven Geotextile
Non Woven Geotextile Functions
Non Woven Geotextile is mainly used for reinforcement, insulation, filtering, drying and is widely used in water conservancy, highways, railroad tracks and other fields.
Construction materials with different physical properties are isolated by using a staple fiber needle to punch a non woven geotextile underlayment fabric membrane. Making two or more materials will not be lost or mixed, maintain the overall structure and function of the material, and strengthen the carrying capacity of the structure.
In order to improve the quality of soil mass, tensile strength and deformation resistance of soil mass is increased by using geotextile, and stability of building structures is improved.
When water flows from the subsoil to the coarse soil layer, the geotextile filter fabric non woven has good permeability and water permeability, which makes water flow through, and effectively intercepts soil particles, fine sand, small stones, etc., so as to maintain water stability and soil engineering.
When water flow scours the ground, geotextile polypropylene fabric non woven can effectively spread, transfer or decompose concentrated stress, prevent soil from being damaged by external forces, and protect the soil.
Geotextile non woven drainage fabric has good water conductivity, which can form drainage channels in the soil and excess fluid and gas discharge in the soil structure. Geotextile non woven membranes and drainage boards, tank drainage consists of composite drainage Geotechnical materials are widely used in various projects.
Combined with geomembrane, waterproof material and antiseepage membrane geocomposites anti-puncture role.
Non Woven Geotextile for Sale
Advantages of Usage
Non Woven Geotextile
1. GTM best non woven geotextile fabric is used as a reinforcement in the backing of the retaining wall or for retaining the retaining wall panel.
2. Geotextile non-woven fabric can strengthen flexible sidewalks, repair cracks on the road, and prevent reflection cracking on the road.
3. Non woven permeable geotextile fabric increases the stability of gravel slopes and strengthened soils to prevent soil erosion and freeze soil damage at low temperatures.
4. Non woven geotextile fabric road construction can isolate the layer between the ballast and mixing it, or between mixing it and gently mixing it.
5. Non-woven geotextile filter fabric can filter wells, well reliefs, or baroclinic pipes in hydraulic engineering.
6. Non-woven geotextile separation layer between road, airport, railroad tracks, artificial rockfill and foundation.
7. Non-woven geotextile drainage fabric can drainage behind a geomembrane or under a concrete cover in an earth dam or embankment.
8. Non- woven geotextile fabric used in projects of roads (including temporary roads), trains, embankments, rock earth dams, airports, playgrounds and other projects to strengthen weak foundations.
Non Woven Geotextile Articles
We choose non woven geotextile articles for you. This article covers the differences between non woven geotextile and woven geotextile, nonwoven geotextile specifications, geotextile size of non woven fabric ...
Geotextile Installation Guide
The geotextile is manually rolled. It is required that the cloth surface shall be flat, and the deformation allowance shall be reserved properly.
Road Geotextile Fabric to Treat Pavement Crack
Geotextiles and geogrids have been widely used in various fields of geotechnical engineering due to their excellent tensile resistance, mass production in factories, stable quality and simple construction on site.
We provide the best non woven geotextile fabrics in the geosynthetics industry
GTM Geotextile is a non woven geotextile factory and supplier. You can find non woven geotextile fabric specifications, non woven geotextile prices and non woven geotextile sizes. Feel free to contact us for non woven geotextile prices per m2 2020